Johnson Covered Bridge
Johnson Bridge spans Mugser Run, a tributary of the South Branch of Roaring Creek in Cleveland Township. It is on Cleveland Road east of Knoebel's Grove Amusement Park.
This bridge was constructed in 1882 by Daniel Stine for $799.00. Adam M. Johnson was a farmer in the area and also conducted a boot and shoe store near the site.